Spettacolo 2010 - Volunteer Opportunities

Started by John Hanslow, November 04, 2010, 05:21:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AGM155

Through having my 166 in the walk, I got to see how much effort was going in by John, Phil and everyone else associated with the event...and thought how cruel it would be if the weather gods intervened...luckily good karma prevailed, the rain never eventuated and everyone had a fantastic day. Thankyou to all the organisers.

John Hanslow

I could not believe it.  Cars were still arriving at 2.30 pm.

A 105 white GTC arrived when we were in the middle of the Concorso Presentation.

Look, thanks to the 2010 Event organisers we had including Martin who stepped forward and asssited when needed and got a some important things done for me.  Thank you to the Register Captains who did a lot of running around on the field.  You must be fit Colin !    Thanks to the club photographers too.

Cheers.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

massiveluvbuddy67

A big thank you to Martin Sifridi who did a magnificent Autocad based plan of the site so that we could set out the cars as required. He also organised an Il Globo article as well helping me find lots of cars for the 100 Year Walk.

Martin's lovely wife, Vicki, was also the nurse on duty for us so a BIG thank you Martin & Vicki!
(John, I still rekon the wandering Italian minstrels would have been a great touch, but, there is always next year!)  :)
CHeers
Phil
:)