De Dion & Competition Workshop Friday 18 November.

Started by Anthony Miller, November 08, 2011, 02:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony Miller

Hi folks, places are filling fast so if you have anything you need to know about these things or you might be considering buying one this is your golden opportunity to get the good oil by those that know. Monza Motors will be open from 6.30 pm for members.  BBQ & refreshment provided with gold coin donation.  This night should be of interest to all owners of cars with De Dion transaxles.  This is your best opportunity to learn about these cars whether you are looking to buy, improve or service your Alfa. In addition, we will cover the vehicle enhancement for both road and track.  Hugh Harrison will be our host and his business will be exclusively open for our members on the night,   any non-members who are interested in attending are encouraged to join, as new members always welcome.   Bookings are essential, book early as with all our technical nights it is sure to booked out well in advance. We have a limit of 40 places available so please provide name, membership number and contact details. To book contact me, Anthony Miller Register Captain 160 Series Register 0438-909-313 or alfaromeo75@iprimus.com.au or send me a PM via this forum
Now-  '99 156 2.5l V6 (rosso)
         '88 75 3.0l V6 (grigio)
Then- '81 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol whitey)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l transplant (ol brownie)
         '82 Giulietta 2.0l TS transplant (ol red)

shiny_car

It was a really enjoyable evening. I loved all the cars there. Thank you Victor for showing me around your 3.2 track car - impressive!

It was my first visit to Monza Motors, a good 2hr trip from home, but well worth it. Amazing 'warehouse' full of spares, floor to ceiling.

Many thanks to Anthony for organising, and to Hugh and Angelo for hosting. Now I know where to find any parts I need for the car!

Richard

:)
Giulietta QV TCT . 1.75 TBi . Magnesio Grey - Black
GT . 3.2 V6 . Q2 . Kyalami Black - Red
75 . 3.0 V6 . Alfa Red - Grey

scott.venables

Does someone have some pictures so I can pretend I was there.  Please ;D

Scott