FS 74 Alfa 2000 GTV

Started by Dan H, February 23, 2011, 02:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan H

Hi

I'm selling my 74 GTV 2000 (see pic below).

I have had the car for about 3 years and have used it as a daily driver throughout that period.  The car has been regularly serviced at Maranello Motors.  The body is straight and essentially rust free and the mechanicals are all in good condition.  This is a really good car that is worth a look if you are in the market  Unfortunately I no longer have a garage to keep it in and I would hate to let it deteriorate on the street.

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to come and see it.  The car is in Melbourne and I am asking $13,000.  Would prefer to see it go to an alfisti before I post on car-sales etc. PM for more pics and I can email them through.

cheers
Dan

THEG105

re your alfa 2000 can you please call me on 0882655661am in adl also can u please send me more photos of the alfa interior eng etc etc hope to hear from you soon

cheers
tonino :) :)

gpgtv

Hi ,
could you please send me some more pics ....int motor ect and also what suburb can the car be viewed ?

Thanks
Phil
Alfa Romeo 156 GTA

Dan H

Hi - sorry about the delay, been flat out.  Some more pics below (horrible quality - sorry). 

The interior is in pretty good overall condition.  Only issues are that vinyl has split on the top of the rear seats and there is a tear in the vinyl on the drivers seat.  Otherwise everything else complete and in good condition.

If you're interested in coming to see the car I live in Prahran.  Happy for the car to be also viewed out where I work which is in Glen Waverley.

Dan H

A few more pics:

sergiocarnevale

Would like to see car. Ring me on 0400 003 013 to arrange a time that suits.

Chris_GTV

Mate...is this car still for sale? Do u have a contact number?

Dan H

Sorry - deposit taken on the weekend
Car is now sold - going to a good new home - enjoy it Serge!