***GONE*** 1986 Alfa 33 1.5: FREE

Started by 50/50, November 15, 2010, 06:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

50/50

Hi All,

Up for sale is a 1986 Alfa 33 1.5 in gunmetal grey. It's a (mostly) complete car, but body is rough
(various rust spots, faded paint) and car is currently not running/unreg'd.
This vehicle would suit a resto project, but more likely a parts car.
Asking price is $500 $300 FREE, pickup from Melb only.
Any queries, please send PM.

Thanks,
50/50

50/50

... 2 more pics

50/50

... price drop (refer to first post)

Sheldon McIntosh

Where in Melbourne are you?
Why is the car not running?
Is the body a lost cause?  Where is teh rust?
Twin carb?

50/50

We're in Lalor (northern Melb).
There is an excessive coolant leak in the vicinity of the carby on the driver's side. Cold-starting had also become more difficult. With a bit of work, I assume the car could easily be up and running again.
There are multiple rust spots around the car, most noticeable on the c-pillars and doors. The paint has faded on the roof, hatch and bonnet.
Various interior bits (ie. seat belts, mirror, radio) and side indicators have been taken out.
And yes, it's a 1.5 twin carb (Quadrifoglio Oro).

It appears all the above could be rectified to a certain degree, but I haven't got the space/time/expertise to do so, hence why I'm putting it out there ... just thought I'd see if there was any interest here before it's off to Sims metal.

Thanks for looking,
50/50

50/50

Updated again ... we're now giving away the whole car (minus a few bits) for FREE, we need the space.
Pickup only from Melb.

Thanks

AGM155

Woah...umm I'm interested...I'll have to get a trailer sorted though...so bear with me.

50/50

Hey there AGM155,

Feel free to visit and see the 33 in it's current state before you make up your mind. As I've mentioned, there are various rust spots here and there.
If interested, I'll PM you my details.

Cheers,
50/50

AGM155

Yeah do, or facebook message me, I like the idea of another ambitious project  ;D

negative_camber

Hi AGM, yeah sounds good that your interested in the 33, you're welcome to inspect it any time, as we just want to get rid of it as soon as possible cos we're running out of space. If you are going to turn it into a project I'm sure it will be in good hands as this car will be sadly missed.  :(

50/50

Car is now gone. Thanks to all who showed interest.

Cheers,
50/50