90 Register

Started by Barry Edmunds, January 25, 2009, 01:14:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barry Edmunds

Message to all 90 owners.
A new register has been formed for 90 owners. The convenor is Kristal Vermeiren and she can be contacted at www.alfa90register.info/?t=anon

If any 90 owners or those interested in 90 would like further details, simply get on line. This new register is not linked with any club and is based in Holland.
Barry

NovantaKristal

Thanks Barry !!! And also thanks to Charlotte who found the way to you .  ;)

So my name is Kristal and together with my husband Manu I live in Gent ( Belgium ) . The other 3 founders ( Frits , Michel and Seekle )  are Dutch .

I'm very happy about the beautiful respons we allready got from several Australian drivers : We have 5 at the moment !!!

This may sound as a silly number , but every beginning is difficult . So we still can use some more owners and enthousiast . Everybody and everything concerning the Novanta is welcome !!!

Thanks for your time and greetings from Belgium .  :)

Kristal

;D

NovantaKristal

And up again , because the last week I could add 2 new Australian owners

Allready 111 cars in the register now .

We also have a Novanta spotted , info asked-page  for Australia . So if anyone recognizes a car , please let me know . You would make this woman very happy .  ;)

Paul Gulliver

Sheldon,

Are your eyes all moist & need a box of tissues after viewing this tread.
Paul Gulliver
Present
2017 Silver Giulia Veloce
1979 Silver Alfa 116 GTV Twin Spark
1973 Red Alfa 105 2.0 GTV

Past
2013 Giulietta QV
2006 Black 159 2.2 J
1970 Dutch Blue Series 2 1750
1975 Blue Alfetta Sedan 1.8
1981 Piper Yellow Alfetta GTV 2000
1985 Red Alfetta GTV2.0
1989 White Alfa 164
2000 156

NovantaKristal

I know that is very far for you , but still I'll put the invitation also here .  ;)

Dear Novanta owner .

With the Alfa Romeo Centenial coming up in June , the registerteam has taken profit of the fact that a lot of you will be in Milano in the celebration weekend .

That's why we decided to have ( as a warming up for the big festival )  an international Novantameet on Friday the 25th of June 2010 .

The meeting will take place on a big farm in Cisliano , 20 km from Milano . It will start at 3 PM and will last 'till 7 PM .

After this , you 'll have the possibility to stay at the farm for dinner . The farmer offers us a meal of Italians specialities including risotto , cheeses , sausages , ... and half a bottle of wine for the price of 20 euro per person .

If you would like to participate in this event , please let me know as soon as possible , so I can send you all the details on the location .
The meeting itself is free of charge .

If you want to stay for dinner , please let me know before May 15 as well as  how many people will participate . So the farmer has enough time to organise everything .

Hope to see you there in June !

Lot's of greetings from Belgium ,

(Novanta)Kristal