Didn't make me feel like a silly woman

Started by joanna61, January 25, 2010, 11:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joanna61

I do not usually do things like this but, I have just purchased a new Alfa Romeo 147, I went to my local Sydney dealer, and quite frankly was treated like an invisible person. I will not say which dealer it was as this is not relavent. I went home and did the usual research via the web and also used carsales web site to look at car prices, I noticed that Corban Automotive in Wollongong were advertising on carsales and liked the narative on one of their car descriptions, inviting test drives in umcluttered coastal roads, although they are slightly more than the stated 45 minutes south of Sydney, I contacted Dean the sales manager and arranged for a test drive.
I was totally suprised by the friendly service and non pushy attitude of everybody there, I was allowed to inspect all the cars on display and although being a smaller dealer and not having every variant on display I was spoken to in an informative and polite manner, I left feeling like it was worth the trip to Wollongong.
I have just purchased and collected my car and just wanted to high light what a great job Dean and the others are doing - true Alfa enthusiasts and great people to deal with THANKS

NigelC

Well done, congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the AROCA Forum.
Current 2017 Giulia Veloce - Red
Current 1979 Alfa GTV - Ivory (Gp S racer)
Past 2007 Alfa 159 2.2 JTS Rubino Red
Past 2003 Alfa 156 2.0 JTS Red
Past 1979 Alfa GTV Red/Rust