Wedding Cars

Started by ANT_GTV6, January 15, 2010, 02:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ANT_GTV6

Hi everyone,

Im getting married on the 20th of November 2010 in Toowoomba and im wanting to use 3 alfas for the wedding ceremony. I would need owners to drive them aswell. I would prefer 4 door alfa romeo's as its easier for my future wife and bridesmades to get in and out of but ill be interested in anything. I thought id put it out early because it might be a hard proposition. We could arrange some sort of payment or other service. If anyone is interested leave a message here, pm me, email me at anthonyshunter@hotmail.com or call me on 0439833944.

Cheers,

Anthony

Storm_X

i know its been a year.

but how did it go ?
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

John Hanslow

Same issue. 

I need 2 wedding cars for April.

You can not hire an Alfa let alone ever seeing two white ones together.  I would rather pay for a few Alfas instead of having to hire Jags but there are none around commercially.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

ANT_GTV6

It went well Storm, thanks for asking. We ending up finding 2 159's and a 156. The 156 and 159 were from the same couple so we were very gracious for the help. All the owners were very cooperative and really made the day. My sister ending up finding them for me by leaving notes on peoples windscreens and a bit of stalking, only joking. Good Luck finding some cars John, white cars i think are the hardest to find in Alfa's of any colour.

ItalCarGuy

Once my white Super is back on the road, I reckon I'd be up for a few weddings. Should look good in the pics with a red leather interior.

dehne

john go to lance dixon and ask for a test drive of the new gulietta a couple of days before the wedding then go back on the day and ask again because you are really keen and you want to show the wife they then should let you take it out again for a while and presto
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

scott.venables

John, what sort of Alfas are you looking for?

Scott

AGM155

I have nothing white, but I have a red 166 and a silver 159 which can be available if you like

John Hanslow

The Giulietta plan is a brilliant idea.

But I need two cars and honestly preferably matching 159's, probably white ones will not be available but who knows !

Monza/Alfa red seems to be default choice.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

ANG156

I have a silver 159 aswell.