Billy Goat Detailing goes interstate

Started by orgigeorgie, February 18, 2014, 10:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orgigeorgie

Hey Guys,
So this january I was called upon by fellow alfisti interstate to come up and detail their cars. I had the pleasure of going as far north as Gladstone in central queensland.

To say the least I had a great time and learnt a massive amount and to do it all solo in a little TS 156 with a roof box was an awesome little challenge. All up I did just under 8000km problem free in 30 days. There was some lovely machinery involved and some huuuuuuge 4wd's that broke my balls. I have written a journal on the ausalfa site and you can find it here:

http://www.ausalfa.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9364

You need to be a member to read it unfortunately but it may be a good chance to also view and read the forum if you have some newer alfas. Great bunch of dudes with the same passion! Actually most of them are on here too.

There are definitely some laugh out bits and a few stories that will give you an insight into my work and character. I look forward to meeting many of you in the future and discussing car care. If you really can not be bothered here are some pictures just to give you a teaser.

Regards,

George

Billy Goat detailing

My beast:

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

Lovely looking Gtv no?

check out before:

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

orgigeorgie

That is a real quick snapshot, if you'd like any more detail on any car just let me know :) The sydney syndicate was very kind and even organised a drive day on my last day where we had around 15 alfas in a convoy drive all the way down to Royal National park in woollongong.

For all your interstaters who are now going damn I missed out, don't stress I'll be coming back sometime later this year or early next. Just let me know if you'd be interested in something like this and I can begin planning the next trip!

Cheers guys

George
156 GTA | 156 TS | GTV6

Davidm1600

George as ever lovely to see the photo of your work.  So impressive.  If you ever decide to make a trip south just for a change and want to come to Hobart, I would be most happy to have you give my 156 sportwagon such a detailing. 
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina