File too big need help

PDF
0 (0%)
Jpeg
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 08, 2008, 01:04:06 AM

Martyn

OK Oh wise ones! how do I get to transmit a PDF file with 273 kb on this site? Or I have five pages of jpeg files each with 230kb.
The life of a reindeer was never meant to be easy.
HO ho ho
I need some help please.
Martyn
Martyn Piercey
105 GTV (building for Nc)
Alfetta GT
76 Spider(in bits)
GTV 2000
1300 GT Junior
147 Selespeed(sold)
Sc Alfetta GTV (sold)

branko.gt

you make it smaller !
it should not be that big to be readable. They are B&W pages and shoudl be scanned in b&W and use g3 or g4 compresion.
You need no more then 150 to 200 dpi resolution.
If you want to produce PDF it will generally use JPG compression so grayscale scanning makes sense bu make sure again to keep resolution reasonable.

Martyn

Thanks but done all that and file is still too big to post.
PDF online at this address;
https://createpdf.adobe.com/cgi-pickup.pl?LOC=en_US&CDS=476FB42D-2664-08E99B&LID=AHMS%40AAPT.NET.AU
will try Word document in two files as an alternative(currently 353kb scanned at 150 dpi grayscale) how do I compress this with my limited computer knowledge?
Or someone give me their e-mail addres and I will forward for them to post on this site.
Regards
Martyn
Martyn Piercey
105 GTV (building for Nc)
Alfetta GT
76 Spider(in bits)
GTV 2000
1300 GT Junior
147 Selespeed(sold)
Sc Alfetta GTV (sold)

Rob Berson

Martyn - or anybody else that has these spec sheets, any chance you could e-mail or fax them through to me. If so let me know how best to send you my e-mail address or fax number to you.

Thanks
Rob

Rob Berson

Scott

Thanks for your help in faxing the spec sheets through to me. I now need to search the wreckers for a set of four lug hubs and original front calipers - maybe even get lucky and find a twin spark box! Once that is done, I can go about getting the logbook changed to Sc from whatever rally logbook the car has at the moment.

Rob

Scott Farquharson

Good luck Rob, don't forget you can call guys like Hugh Harrison at Monza's in Melb who has plenty of that stuff in stock - 03 9720 4442.
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)