75 Twin Spark Coolant Expansion Tank Cap

Started by 50/50, June 30, 2012, 02:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

50/50

Hi all, I was hoping someone out there can confirm something for me.
I was wanting to know exactly which is the correct coolant tank cap to use for the TS, is it 0.7, 1.0 or something else all together?
I've even had one that has a hose connected on top of the cap, anyone know if this is suitable for a 75 TS, and what specific model Alfa this particular cap originates from? There's no marking on it to indicate what pressure rating it is either.

Thanks in advance,
50/50

colcol

Have a look at radiator cap makers websites, eg Tridon, CPC, Dayco, and have a look at the ebay worldwide for Alfa 75's, as it will have thousands of items, hopefully including radiator caps for twin sparks, p.s. don't type 75 only as you will get bits for Rover 75's as well, which you don't want, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Sheldon McIntosh

Quote from: 50/50 on June 30, 2012, 02:21:54 PM
I've even had one that has a hose connected on top of the cap, anyone know if this is suitable for a 75 TS, and what specific model Alfa this particular cap originates from? There's no marking on it to indicate what pressure rating it is either.

I think that might be from a 164?