FOR SALE NEXT YEAR! ALFA SPRINT 87

Started by Pinkstig67, November 05, 2007, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkstig67

If anyone interested...  ???

I am just making a notice for anyone that is after a Alfa Sprint 1987 model that mine will be for sale next year about January-February. It will have a years rego seeings I renew it December this year.

It is in very good condition and has a new clutch (I didn't wreck it!) and has been resprayed. Doesn't need a Sub in it, the sound system sounds great in it anyways :P Is a very awesome front wheel drive car, has very cool tip and muffler (different one to one in pictures). Has neon windscreen washers. **If u want the 'CHEEKYGIRL' sticker off easily fixed!**

SALE PRICE: $4,500

If you want me to hold it for you...

MOBILE: 0411518454
EMAIL: rally_chik@hotmail.com
Just Put Ur Tongue Between Ur Lipz and BLOW! - 'TRY IT'

Its what my car sounds like!

shane wescott

Have to be one of the best looking sprints around.

If only I hadn't decided to leave Alfa Boxers for bigger and better things :-(

Good luck selling.

Catch ya Shane
Current Cars:

No Alfa's :-(

Previous Cars:
1991 White 164
86 White GTV6 Zender Body Kit
90 Red 75 TS
98 Blue GTV 2.0
85 Red 33 1.5 TI
85 Red 33 1.7 Carby
83 Silver 33 1.5 GCL
70 Blue Berlina 1750
70 White Berlina 1750

70 White Berlina 1750 (my first)

Current Bikes:

2002 Yellow Ducati ST2 944

pete.b

very nice kathrynna, was looking at buying one a little bit ago, may just contact you next year...

pete

Pinkstig67

Will add more details that has been done to car... Dad has to make a list of what we fixed and things like that like new shockers etc...

Will leave head unit in there so you'll get my lovely music box and speakers i installed that i been listening to for past two years! And the steering wheel is only like a year old. I always keep interior clean. Seats are faded tired to get them black again... Dodgy italian dye!

But you can come inspect it! Or ask for more pictures! hehe

Pinkstig67

Letting people know my Alfa is still up for sale next month or February so for those who are interested in my Alfa Sprint... Be prepared, needs good home! I'll always remember it being my baby!!!

Let me know if your interested... I live in Ballarat welcome to come see car for yourself...

Kathrynna Barnes

Pinkstig67

Reminder! Soon will be up for sale next month so ring me if your interested! Sprint must go to a good home!

Pinkstig67

AR116

hey rally chik what car you interested to upgrade to?

How about i sell you my black 1990 model 33 16 valve with recaro interior from the permanent 4 version and only 103,500km's. the car is all standard because thats the way i like it, except for the cd player which i changed and a sports steering wheel. However, i still have the originals and can include them.

Pinkstig67

Now is $3,000

Call me (Kathrynna) on: 0411518454
or
Email: rally_chik@hotmail.com

Pinkstig67

Pete Y

Hi Kathrynna.

Is your car still for sale?

Do you have the original steering wheel?
You say "AS IS", are there any known issues?

Cheers
Mini/'02/Mini/2000 GTV/1750 Berlina/Alfasud Sprint/900 Aero/NB MX5/Punto/Mondeo XR5/up!/MiTo TCT