Alfetta Berlina 1.8 1976 - 78 rear lights

Started by cliff, September 05, 2010, 09:32:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davidm1600

I am with you Mat, it would be nice to think someone would save this one.  I used to have a '76 sedan and actually liked it in some ways more than the '76 GT I had had prior to buying the sedan.  Those series 1 Alfettas had a purity of design, which steadily was lost as Alfa revised the Alfetta sedan over the years.
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

cliff

Hi guys, thanks very much for the info. No I don't have a Countach but am building a replica, hence not being able to pay ridiculous Lambo prices. It has taken 6 years so far mostly due to other people not doing the things they promise. I had heard that there was a lot of parts interchanged in previous years but it seems to be even worse now with whole car platforms being interchanged with just some different panels and badges. To meet engineering requirements I will need to use new parts with the original lens markings.

giulia_veloce

Hi Cliff

I just looked through a few drawers and found some new rear lenses for you.
What brand are you requireing ?
Carello or Altissimo ?
Yes,they are different.
Altissimo are thicker.
Maybe try Tony Mckone on 0245 775144
He advertised whole assemblies for $100 including backing plates recently

Robert

cliff

hi guys, I just went to Milano spares today and bought the lights I needed. Thanks very much to everyone for their help and advice and to Marc for rummaging through every shelf and box in the store to find the parts, much appreciated.