Spettacollo 100 Year Walk - seeking cars

Started by massiveluvbuddy67, September 14, 2010, 09:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massiveluvbuddy67

RE: 100 Year Walk for 2010 Spettacollo on 14 November
Hello Alfisiti,
As you may have seen from Martin Sifridi's entry, I have approached all of the Register Captains seeking excellent examples of standard cars for the following categories:
Post 1960 Coupes, Post 1960 Spiders, Post 1960 Sedans. (David Wright is looking after organising the rarer pre 1960 cars for the 100 Year Walk).

The 100 Year Walk concept is being borrowed from the successful Auto Italia event. In conjunction with John Hanslow, Gary Pearce, David Wright and Tony Hawker, I am helping to organise our 100 Year Walk based on the theme Evolution of Design. We would like to show how, for examples, the shape and style of Spiders evolved over the last 50 odd years.

To facilitate this, I am seeking nominations from the Register Captains for excellent examples to represent models in each of the categories listed above.

If you would like to nominate your car, can you please contact the relevant Register Captain. I have asked them to review.

I am very keen to hear from interstate Alfisiti who would like to attend with their special car. Please feel free to PM me if you would like to nominate your car for the 100 Year walk.

We are also keen to include examples of racing cars in a separate section of the 100 Year Walk. Nominations, with pictures can be sent directly to me please.
Any questions or queries please feel free to PM me.

Importantly, the 100 Year Walk is a separate section of the Spettacolo field this year.
Best Regards
Phil Nash & John Hanslow