33 Series 1 seats

Started by Sheldon McIntosh, February 18, 2010, 09:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheldon McIntosh

I just swapped over my series one seats for a set of series two, so I have a set of series one seats ready to go.  Front drivers seat is in average condition, right thigh bolster(?) has just worn through, but foam is intact.  Otherwise, the whole set is intact, front and rear.  They seem to be getting rare, I bought the drivers seat a couple of months ago for $60 to pass RWC, that was the best one I could find at short notice, and the only one Milano had in stock.  They're the black and white checker pattern with the sweet mesh-style headrests.

What are you prepared to pay?  Whoops, sorry, sounded like a twat for a minute there.  Free to a good home, but bring a slab of beer and I might help you lift them into your car.

Pick up in Brunswick, may be able to deliver for another slab of beer.

philpot

Sounds great! Will need to get mate who lives in melb to pick up seats (if still available?) and deliver slab!!  Live three and a half hours away...Will pm as well. Cheers
1992 33 1.7 16v QV - white     1998 156 Twin Spark - white     1990 33 1.7 16v QV - silver     1985 33 1.5 QV - silver

Past:   '81 Alfasud ti      '76 Alfasud ti