For Sale 1991 33 16V

Started by Damian Wells, December 17, 2006, 05:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Damian Wells

:o For sale 1991 Alfa Romeo 33 16 V. It is red and has done approx 210,000 km's. I have put a new clutch in it, put new cam belts and idler bearings, the slave cylinder has been rebuilt and it also has new brakes. I have receipts for all work done. I am not selling it with road worthy, but it had a roadworthy done 2 months ago when I got it registered. I have hardly done any km's in the car since then. It still has 10 months rego left on it, and I will give the plates to the buyer when the RWC is done. Rego no: ULA 015. The car runs really well and is excellent on fuel, if you were at the Spettacolo this year you would of seen it. It has all the standard features electric windows in front, air con, power steering, full spoiler kit. I am also leaving in the car the CD/MP3 player, amp and speakers. I regretfully have to sell it, as I am going to visit my girlfriend overseas next year and need the cash. A great car for the price and a hard to find model!!! I want $5000 or nearest offer, but I am flexible on the price. I do need to sell it, so call me and lets talk. My phone numbers are HOME (03) 53 362 553 MOBILE 0408 883 815 Alternatively you can email me at demyanwells@yahoo.com.au I can send you pics. MUST SELL!!!//

Damian Wells

Going to Russia in 2007, the car must go. As much as I love it, my girlfriend is more important. I have reduced the price now $4500 ONO. //

Damian Wells

:oStudying at Uni now. Must sell this car THIS WEEK!!!!!
Stereo still included, but no RWC or Rego
$4500 NOW $2800 ONO[/b][/size]

Call me now!!! No Timewasters though!!!!

Damian  :o :o :o :o :o

Damian Wells

$2800 ONO
                                          MAKE AN OFFER MUST GO THIS WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evan Bottcher

Mate this is getting a bit annoying.  How about ONE post at a time please? 
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal