67 Giulia for parts

Started by stu105, August 26, 2009, 10:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stu105

Hi all
Find enclosed some photos of 67 Giulia GT Sprint Veloce 1600 which is now for sale (pending finalisation of insurance claim etc).  The preference is for the car is sold complete due to the lack of storage room but...
All majors (engine, gearbox, interior) have been refurbished over the years.  This can was a 'nuts and bolts; restoration by the previous owner but now is arguably a repairable write off (due to an accident by the pripriator of a workshop where the car was being worked on) which I am unable to afford and need to recoupe the pennies before my next purchase.   A regrettable set of circumstances which has forced me down this path. Not the best introduction to the Marque I must say.

Happy to discuss. Happy to send other photos as required

stu105

Quote from: stu105 on August 26, 2009, 10:00:11 PM
Hi all
More photos  photos of 67 Giulia GT Sprint Veloce 1600 which is now for sale (pending finalisation of insurance claim etc). 

Happy to discuss.

stu105

Quote from: stu105 on August 26, 2009, 10:00:11 PM

Happy to send other photos as required

Davidm1600

Hi Stu

What rotten luck for you and your GTV.  I hope you or more importantly the workshop were insured and will do the right thing by you.  If not that indeed is even worse still.  At a pinch depending on how much underneath is damaged I would have thought it could be saved but I guess it all depends on the extent of damage to the chassis.  Goodluck with the outcome, hopefully someone will take it complete.  Dave

Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina

DADSGIULIA

Hi Could you please tell me how much

spoynter

Hi Stu,
if you end up breaking the car up, I would be interested in the interior trim (including door cards and rear seat), dash and steering wheel, plus the 'Veloce' badge from the rear panel  :)

Mark

Still for sale? If so, how much?

alfagtv58

I got this, so it's no longer avail. ;D
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

ItalCarGuy

Ah, so it went south eh? That car had some nice bits on it