Historic Group S - Technical Regulations

Started by Scott Farquharson, July 19, 2006, 12:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Farquharson

The Technical Regulations can be found here are now on-line

http://www.camsmanual.com.au/pdf/historics/0807_Historic-Eligibility_3.5_Historic_Production_Sports_Q208.pdf

3 Jun 2008 - Updated the link.
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

Scott Farquharson

The Grp S Eligibility officer advised that they will be on the lookout for aluminium radiators and grooved brake rotors.  Neither are legal and have been appearing in cars lately.

Radiators are free in size as long as they do not require modifcations to the body to fit and are in the original material (steel).

Brake rotors must be as original and cannot be "slotted", "grooved" or "drilled".
Scott Farquharson
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

branko.gt

Quote from: Scott Farquharson on January 10, 2007, 09:45:44 AM
The Grp S Eligibility officer advised that they will be on the lookout for aluminium radiators and grooved brake rotors.  Neither are legal and have been appearing in cars lately.

Radiators are free in size as long as they do not require modifcations to the body to fit and are in the original material (steel).

Brake rotors must be as original and cannot be "slotted", "grooved" or "drilled".

Are you sure about steel radiators. I always thought they were brass or something like that.

Scott Farquharson

Scott Farquharson
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

alfagtv58

I guess the question is now, will the standard radiators cope ??? ??? I am guessing not, so is there another larger radiator that we can fit in (from a '90 or a '75 or something) or will we need to get another morgatge and have one made up as a special...
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Scott Farquharson

Scott Farquharson
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)