Alfisti.net - Anyone want to share postal charges?

Started by Maltalfisti, June 23, 2020, 11:50:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maltalfisti

Hi all, I'm about to place an order with Alfisti.net.

They haven't been able to ship to Australia for weeks (months!) but as of yesterday have been advised that they can now post my order.

However, the shipping charges are not cheap!

So I wondered if anyone else was planning to purchase stuff from them. In which case we could possibly combine it all into the one order to save on the international shipping fees (which comes at a premium now due to the global pandemic).

I could then deliver your items to you within the Melbourne/Geelong metro, or else post it to you when it arrives here. What do you think? Just a thought, for those interested.
The only problem with the GTV6? They forgot to install the flux capacitor...

Nikola78

Last week I've ordered ebc yellow stuff front and rear brake pads and fender extensions for my giulia, 100 euros for DHL Express but they arrived today. Not sure if its worth splitting the costs, depends on what you order and the size and weight of the package. Its not the same if you're ordering bumper or windshield wipers.
What are you after?
Current
2017 Giulia Veloce
2002 156 2.5 Auto
2015 BMW 520

Past
2017 Giulietta Veloce
2004 156 2.5 Auto
2014 Giulietta Sportiva
2007 159 2.4D
2004 156 V6 Manual

Maltalfisti

True, bulky stuff isn't cheap to post even if it is relatively light.

What I have is mostly small, currently fits in a 5kg box for €65 + COVID-19 postal surcharges (thanks Deutsche Post!)

I should have added mine to your order and given you some for postage, hah!

Maltalfisti

FYI: I ordered my parcel.

However, if someone is interested in doing the same in the future, it could be worthwhile. This remains open next I need some spare parts.