For Uber-Nerds only

Started by Sheldon McIntosh, October 18, 2008, 12:09:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sheldon McIntosh

We all know how much rubbish I post on this site, and in an attempt to reach Hero status, here is some more!

Some warnings though:-

-If you have trouble uploading images to this forum because the doodaccky won't connect to the whatsit, you may not appreciate the effort that went into this video.

-If you think Radiohead 'were okay up until Ok Computer but they got a bit weird after that, they really lost their way and couldn't write a decent tune really, got a bit introspective.  I prefer Coldplay really nowadays.  He's got a great voice that guy, and he married that lovely girl, what's her name again....?'   you may not like this video.

Everyone else should love it, cos it's well cool.  It doesn't really get going for a minute, so if you're impatient and don't appreciate the true poetry of artistic gen....oh f**k it, just watch it, it's awesome.

http://www.vimeo.com/1109226?pg=embed&sec=1109226

Mat Francis

never listened to any radiohead in my life, so first time i watched it, thought it was pretty damn clever but didn't fully understand. youtubed the actual song, and preceded to watch it another 4 times. incredible!
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

daemonica

;D words fail me it is so cool what you can do with the junk computer gear that you collect
mmmmi have a heap of comp junk in my spare room???????? star wars the computer junk pile.lol sorry

dont forget to get in quick for the christmas at werribee zoo picnic
social secretary
melbourne
:)

Davidm1600

I am not sure who has too much time on their hands, James or Sheldon.  But agree it is defnitely f***ing wicked !  By the way how many posts do you need to get to Hero status. Might take a while for me yet, but I'm patient.
Current:
2003 JTS 156 sportwagon
1969 Giulia sedan (x2)
1969 AC Fiat 124 sport

Past: '76 Alfetta 1.8 GT 
        '76 Alfetta 1.8 Sedan
        ' 73 2L Berlina