Green light for Alfa Group S Challenge!

Started by Scott Farquharson, June 22, 2006, 10:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott Farquharson

The AROCA Committee on Tuesday night agreed to establishing an annual Trophy for the Alfa Group S Challenge.

1st 2nd and 3rd place tropies will be awarded to competitors accumulating the most points at nominated Group S events in Victoria.

The web site will be expanded over the coming weeks to provide all the details on this exciting, low cost Historic Race Series.
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

alfagtv58

Great news Scott.....can't wait to start building a car ;D ;D  I dont think I will be ready by Sandown however. :'(
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

Evan Bottcher

I've started a new section on the website for the Group S Challenge.  This will be good for race reports, leaderboards, that kind of material.  If you are developing a car (Scott, Phil) then make a posting in the forum and upload some pics of the process - I would love to see for myself.

Note that the committee approved in principle for trophies to be awarded - after Scott promised to sponsor the first year's trophy personally!

Good stuff.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal