Wedding car swap?!

Started by GTVeloce, April 05, 2016, 05:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTVeloce

Hi all

I am getting married in a months time and the budget is getting scarier every day. Something has had to give and the wedding car was one of them.

Then I had a brain wave! Perhaps a club member might be willing to do a car swap for a weekend! I can use the member's car for the bride to arrive at the ceremony and they get to enjoy my car all weekend.

The wedding is being held just outside of Bendigo and the use of the car would be very limited. Pretty much just to take the bride and a couple others from Bendigo to the venue. Ideally I am looking for a comfy, luxurious, large car, either old or new.

In return you can enjoy my modified GTV for a weekend. It has been rebuilt around 2013 and currently sports a TS motor and gearbox, 156 leather seats, upgraded suspension (28mm bars, bilsteins, PACE modified ball joints etc), GTV6 brakes, heavily modified electrics (i.e. everything works like it should have) and more. I drive this car 250km every day to work and it never missus a beat. It's firm on the road but an absolute hoot to drive.

The front indicator lense has been replaced since these photos was taken (a month ago or so) and the missing parts of bumper trim are back on. I nudged a roo  :'(

GTVeloce

I feel like I am advertising to sell my car!

you can borrow my alfetta I am in bacchus marsh just let me know

jazig.k

Out of interest, whats a wedding car cost? One of my mates had the whole GTR skyline series for his cars and apparently they cost more than anything else in the wedding! Even including the open bar for about 70 people!  Worth it just for the full throttle launch in the 35 though! Insane car!!!

I've just picked myself up a BMW 735iL. Not yet roadworthy, just waiting on tail lights from America [should be this week!]. I'm in Bendigo, so let me know if you run out of options.
Here's the thread I've started for it.
http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?2290385-Jazig-k-s-735iL-daily