Cars & Coffee Gold Coast - 20th February / 3rd Saturday of the month

Started by werdna, January 11, 2016, 03:39:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

werdna

Hey fellas,

I'm helping organise a cars and coffee event on the Gold Coast in conjunction with a few gents off the Porsche forum. I'll be bringing a few cars in and have some friends cars coming but it would be great to have a few more Italian's in the mix.
Similar to the other cars and coffee events this will be a rolling event, the 3rd Saturday of every month. I'll post up the flyer when it is completed.

Cheers,

Andrew

Start Time: 8am
Venue: 20/3, Jackman Street, Southport, Qld 4213

werdna

Despite a somewhat soggy start to the to the morning, the resolve of the attendees was rewarded - it didn't rain once for the event!

With people driving from as far as Brisbane and the Northern Rivers area we had an interesting and eclectic mix of vehicles, ranging from the pre war period to current day performance icons. Special mention must go to Manuel attending in his race-prepped Alfa Romeo 1750, it must have been quite an unforgiving drive!

People's car of the day was unanimously awarded to the absolutely stunning 1965 Rolls Royce Silver Ghost III.

Overall, it was a great morning with everyone staying for a couple of hours to converse all things automotive.

Full set of photos in the link below

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1511674775800335.1073741828.1510475192586960&type=3

Thanks to everyone for their support so far, this never would have happened without it.

Andrew

werdna

I've had some trouble posting a reply to this topic when attaching more than three photos. I'm not sure if it's an issue with the board? If mods could take a look that would be great.

Andrew

werdna

Cars and Coffee Gold Coast is on again this weekend.

Same time. Same place

8am at 3 Jackman Street Southport

Cars and Coffee Gold Coast is now a Registered Auto Club sanctioned event. This means that Special Interest Vehicles and Club Registered vehicles will be able to attend the event. A great excuse to bring your club registered driver down!

I'd like to thank the Gold Coast Antique Auto Club for their assistance in obtaining this.

If anyone has any questions please PM me.

Andrew

werdna

THIS SATURDAY NEW LOCATION - [238 Mudgeeraba Rd, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213] / Cars & Coffee Gold Coast - 19/march/2016

werdna

BUMP

Tomorrow morning. Would love to see some Alfa's and Italians.

THIS SATURDAY NEW LOCATION - [238 Mudgeeraba Rd, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213] / Cars & Coffee Gold Coast - 19/march/2016

Andrew

werdna

BUMP

Saturday morning. Would love to see some Alfa's and Italians.

THIS SATURDAY NEW LOCATION - [238 Mudgeeraba Rd, Mudgeeraba QLD 4213] / Cars & Coffee Gold Coast - 16/april/2016

Andrew

Craig_m67

8am start....

... how long do people hang around from, tempted to come down from Brissy with my son (in sooty)
'66 Duetto (lacework of doom)
'73 1600 GT Junior (ensconced)
'03 156 1.9JTD Sportwagon (daily driver)

werdna

Quote from: Craig_m67 on April 15, 2016, 02:03:04 PM
8am start....

... how long do people hang around from, tempted to come down from Brissy with my son (in sooty)

We're usually there till about 9:30/10. I'm tempted to go for a run after though...