Giulietta +MiTo Owners

Started by colcol, March 14, 2015, 10:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

colcol

To all Giulietta and MiTo owners in Victoria, we are having a showroom/Workshop visit this Friday March 20th at Zagame Automotive 362 Swan street Richmond.
On the night there will be,
A selection of current and new models on display,
Advice and discussion on parts and servicing,
Open forum discussion covering varoius aspects of servicing and Alfa Romeo ownership.
Bookings are essential, there is a limit of 40 places,
Light refreshments will be provided,
New and old and current members welcome,
These are the Alfa Romeo's we will be driving in the future,
There may be a 4C there, but can't promise it!,
Contact Colin Thomas,
email drtool@bigpond.com.au
mobile 0407 090 826.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

colcol

As of Thursday night, for the Visit to ZAGAME's,  there 31 booked in, 9 vacancies left, if you wish to come along, you would be best to text me your name, Club number, mobile number and if you are a guest, text to 0407 090 826, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

colcol

Thanks for all the club members and guests who attended the Zagame workshop visit in Richmond, there were about 35 all up, and i hope you all got something out of it, there was a 4C there that went up on a hoist for us to have a look at.
All those that were taking selfies and photos, could you please send them via uploading to the Alfa club editor Barry Edmunds.
Thank you to Zagame's for the pizzas and refreshments and their continuing support of the club, Colin.

alfamisa

Thank you Colin for organising the night and your selfless devotion to duty out front that meant you missed out on pizza. Bravo.

Indeed an excellent view of the underpinnings of the latest great Alfa product, the 4C. And the tech talk across the Mito, Giulietta and 4c range was great being bilingual by Zagame's several Italian technicians. I noticed their mechanical explanations doubled in speed when speaking in their native tongue ;) Bellissimo
The Alfa Romeo heritage "rinascimento" (renaissance) continues in each and every new model...the first "rinascimento" being 1915.

colcol

What, uncle col missed out on pizza?, now angry, but don't forget to send your photos to Barry Edmunds, that you took at the Zagame visit, Colin.

dommorello

Sorry Colin couldn't make it on Friday but definitely keen for next on. Cheers

colcol

Next Workshop visit is in 3 weeks next Friday April the 17th at Alfamen in Brooklyn, unit 10, 556 Geelong road, for modern era cars, 147-156-159, Spider, GTV, GT and Brera.
Our host for the evening will be Mathew Long.
For bookings email drtool@bigpond.com.au or phone 0407 090 826.
I heard that there will be pizza there, Uncle Col will be attending.