Wedding car hire

Started by carrese7, January 06, 2014, 10:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

carrese7

Hi all, Just wondering if anyone knows if its possible to hire alfas as wedding cars? Cheers

Barry Edmunds

I don't know of any hire co's that have Alfas in their fleets but club members have provided cars in the past. What model/s Alfas are you looking for?
Barry

colcol

I arranged some Guilia Supers and a 164 for my brothers wedding about 15 years ago, through the club, worked a treat, must be willing to pay club members for their time and effort, would rather pay club members in the Alfa Club than pay a proffesional wedding hire car company,...unless you want Chevrolet engined Jaguars or Ford Mustangs, put a wanted add in the Victorian section of the Forum when you work out what model cars you want, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

carrese7

Thanks guys for your replies - still some time before I would have to organize but I will let you guys know of the cars that I'd be after. Cheers!

Evan Bottcher

Another thing to entice club members to help you out - offer a copy of a photo of their beloved car done by your wedding photographer.

Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Divano Veloce

1968 Berlina TS
1989 75 TS
1990 75 TS
2007 147 JTD