Wizard exhaust(unicorse replica) contact ??

Started by Emilio91, May 07, 2013, 12:18:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emilio91

Wanting to know who has bought a Wizard exhaust(unicorse replica) and if they could be kind enough to pass on contact details of the guy that makes over in the UK!? As i am having trouble in hunting him down! And if anyone can enlighten me on the build quality of them and if they are happy with it!

I tried this email but its saying delivery failure and that the email account no longer exists...wizrdovoz@yahoo.co.uk!!

Kind Regards Emilio
147 GTA Monza 59/100

TFJ100

[Edit to remove email address].

I've PM'd you Ryan's details. I don't have one but have been in contact with Ryan. You could mention that I gave you his contact details.

Where are you based Emilio? I am in Melbourne and will order at some stage, so wonder if we could save on postage by ordering 2.

Thanks
Torben

Now -
2018 Giulia QV, Vesuvio Grey

Then -
10 159 3.2 JTS Ti 6sp manual - black
08 159 3.2 JTS Ti 6sp manual - silver
10 159 1.7T 6 sp man - red
03 156 GTA - black
01 GTV V6 (6 spd) - red
86 Sprint - white
90 75 Twinspark - red
89 75 Twinspark - red
80 Sud Ti - beige

Evan Bottcher

It's not a great idea to publish email addresses in clear. Any exposed email will generally attract an avalanche of spam. You're not doing the recipient any favours at all, particularly if they don't have good spam protection.

Suggest obscuring it with name (at) domain.com, or appending .fake e.g. name@domain.fake. Or just PM the contact details, where they will be hidden from view.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

Emilio91

Hey Torben!

Alright ill give that a go, thanks heaps mate!
Yea im also based in melbourne, altona area! How about you? Sound like a good idea if we can combine shipping arrangements when the time comes and might workout less! Im new to the alfa scene as i bought my GT last october! And love it! Good to chat to fellow alfisti!

Regards Emilio!
147 GTA Monza 59/100

TFJ100

Quote from: Evan Bottcher on May 07, 2013, 09:57:09 AM
It's not a great idea to publish email addresses in clear. Any exposed email will generally attract an avalanche of spam. You're not doing the recipient any favours at all, particularly if they don't have good spam protection.

Suggest obscuring it with name (at) domain.com, or appending .fake e.g. name@domain.fake. Or just PM the contact details, where they will be hidden from view.

Thanks Evan - I've edited it out. People can PM me if they would like the address.

Thanks
Torben
Now -
2018 Giulia QV, Vesuvio Grey

Then -
10 159 3.2 JTS Ti 6sp manual - black
08 159 3.2 JTS Ti 6sp manual - silver
10 159 1.7T 6 sp man - red
03 156 GTA - black
01 GTV V6 (6 spd) - red
86 Sprint - white
90 75 Twinspark - red