FS: Alfa 75 - NOW ALL SOLD

Started by massiveluvbuddy67, April 13, 2013, 05:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

massiveluvbuddy67

On a whim at Auto Italia last weekend I bought this car and drove it back to Melbourne. This intention was to have a manual car to teach my 16 year old how to drive. After some discussion at home a newer car with air bags is required.
So I am selling this car.

It is 91 Bianco Freddo - no crashes and body in good nick according to both Lee Para and Hugh Harrison who looked at it this morning. It does NOT have a twin spark engine. It has a nord 2 litre. It does have:

• twin spark gear box
    bilstein shockers
    17 inch ROH mag wheel with Alfa emblems. All uncurbed.
    upgraded interior - see photos
    Momo steering wheel
    no crunching in the gear shift

For a RWC it will need a few things. Hugh Harrison is happy to discuss. Car is at his workshop.
Presents well.

Quick sale at $2000.

PM me if interested.

It does have usual Alfa 75 light flickering on the dash. Very firm ride and go kart like handling but not overly quick!

Phil

massiveluvbuddy67

more photos

massiveluvbuddy67

massiveluvbuddy67

more photos

massiveluvbuddy67

massiveluvbuddy67

First offer over $1k can take it away

massiveluvbuddy67

I am parting the car out now.

Wheels sold. It will be shod with standard 75 wheels if anyone still wants the whole car.

Does anyone want a non crunching twinspark gearbox/diff?
Does anyone want the Bilstein shockers?
The interior is superb. (if you like red).

Cheers
Phil

massiveluvbuddy67

2 litre Nord engine - blows no smoke: $400
2 x Dellorto carbies just been re-kitted: $200 for both
High efficiency radiator - almost new: $100
Bilstein Shocks: $100 for all 4. SOLD
Pimped out leather interior (with Alfa emblem on the front seats): $100 for the lot
TS gearbox/diff $850 - SOLD

You need to either remove items yourself via arrangement with Hugh or pay Hugh to have the items removed.

massiveluvbuddy67

Momo leather steering wheel - $70

massiveluvbuddy67

Quote from: Phil Nash on April 13, 2013, 05:38:38 PM
On a whim at Auto Italia last weekend I bought this car and drove it back to Melbourne. This intention was to have a manual car to teach my 16 year old how to drive. After some discussion at home a newer car with air bags is required.
So I am selling this car.

It is 91 Bianco Freddo - no crashes and body in good nick according to both Lee Para and Hugh Harrison who looked at it this morning. It does NOT have a twin spark engine. It has a nord 2 litre. It does have:

• twin spark gear box
    bilstein shockers
    17 inch ROH mag wheel with Alfa emblems. All uncurbed.

EVERYTING IS NOW SOLD
    upgraded interior - see photos
    Momo steering wheel
    no crunching in the gear shift

For a RWC it will need a few things. Hugh Harrison is happy to discuss. Car is at his workshop.
Presents well.

Quick sale at $2000.

PM me if interested.

It does have usual Alfa 75 light flickering on the dash. Very firm ride and go kart like handling but not overly quick!

Phil