Alfa Guilietta or similar for a wedding

Started by Alex S, January 19, 2013, 03:04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex S

Hi, my fiancé and I are marrying on April 20 in regional Victoria, and would love to arrive at the church & reception venue in a beautiful classic Alfa convertible - Guilietta (50s-60s) or spider duetto (1960s).
I can't find any options whatsoever among Melbourne's vintage car hire companies, hence I am posting here to see if anyone is able to help. would like to know if anyone can make a car available for this duty, and what the cost might be.
Cheers
Alex

alfagtv58

Hi Alex, while I don't have a car to offer (sorry), its my 10th wedding anniversary on April 20th!

Good luck and have a great day!
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

colcol

At my brothers wedding about 13 years ago, i was best man and organised a fleet of Guilia Supers, to take all the families to the wedding, the drivers, [club members] all had suits and looked a treat as did their cars, may be an option if time runs out, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]