Top gear in Oz

Started by Brett, December 31, 2007, 01:14:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brett

Top Gear are after three hosts for an Australian version of the show, oh, and a Stig as well! It's on the SBS website, you have to submit a ten minute video of what you can do. So come on Scott, Sheldon, Jim,
Ray, Sue? Anyone that has an opinion and doesn't mind a chat. Oh, and how about posting your video here as well so we can all have a good laugh!!!  :)

Jekyll and Hyde

I'll be the Stig!

"Some call him the wrecking ball.... Others say he's crashed more cars into the wall at Sandown than any other man... But to us, he's known as the Stig."

I wonder whether: "# The holder of a current, unblemished drivers licence." means no speeding tickets?

Ray Pignataro

Brett you leave us with no other option but to reveal the identity of the Stig. I wil tell you who it is He drives like he stole the car and is chased by the police. He drives like it is closing time at the pub and he has a party to get to with the first one there taking all the spoils. He wears a white racing suit like he is a male model , men want to be him woman want to be done by him. He is Leo

Victor Lee

Brother Leo must have grown vertically & shrunk horizontally since the last series of Top Gear! But his "exploits" & "stories" can only enhance the Stig's reputation!

Happy New Year to all!
Current Alfas:  Alfa 159 3.2lt Q4; Alfetta GTV6; ES30 SZ (all V6s!);  2015 4C LE.
Past Alfas:      '02 156 2.0lt JTS; '84 Alfetta GTV6; '82 Alfetta GTV 2.0; '85 Alfa 33 1.5 GCL single carb

Ray Pignataro

Brother Leo is a chameleon blending into all occasions and oppertunities. The Stig could only hope to be the Australian counterpart. The " Possum"

Scott Farquharson

I have a white race suit....
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

branko.gt

Quote from: Scott Farquharson on December 31, 2007, 11:03:12 PM
I have a white race suit....
is that all you have to offer?
come on scott, lift your game !

Brett

Actually, we did have a sneaking suspicion it was Leo- the Stig's taste in music sort of gave it away.
And Scott- l do like your race suit, but for the Australian version, maybe pink, or a nice shade of lavender.....

Ray Pignataro

The color of the race suit does not make the Stig the Leo makes the Stig.