Alfa 147 GTA Car Mats/Gear Knob

Started by danielc, October 25, 2012, 10:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

danielc

Hello,

I have recently purchased a Alfa 147 GTA Monza and am trying to buy some high quality mats and gear knob but am really struggling to find any.

I'm after mats with the Alfa logo on them but searching around on line most are LHD or don't delivery to Aus, and with the gear knobs I cant find any that accommodate the lift up reveres.

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

Daniel.

colcol

Have a look on the 147 ebay site, plenty of mat sets there, the genuine ones will have the Alfa logo on them, but expect to pay a bit more for the factory mats, they will have a flatter pile, so that the logo can be sewn on the non genuine carpets made in Australia, for right hand drive are a bit plusher and heavier and stay on the floor better, because of their weight, some may even have clips to hold them to the floor, the 147 and 156 should be the same mats, have a look on the 147 and 156 ebay sites for gear knobs, look at Australia 1st, then worlwide, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]

Stuart Thomson

Hi Daniel,

I just ordered some 156GTA floor mats in RHD from Alfastumper in Denmark.  They also have the original and some Momo gear knobs for the six speed transmission.

They have 147GTA floormats in RHD 419DK.  www.alfastumper.com

Cheers
Stuart

danielc

Thanks Guys.

Stuart that website is great - Thank you!