Alfetta stuff for sale

Started by Mat Francis, June 27, 2012, 04:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mat Francis

Hi all,

Putting more and more V6 stuff in the shed, and have come to the realization that I no longer have space for this stuff, and I'm unlikely to need it in the near future. So, I offer the following for sale.

5 Campanatura (I think that's how it's spelt?) wheels for an alfetta. 4x98 obviously. 4 of these were sand blasted and resprayed in a metallic silver. They were used on my alfetta before I put 5 stud hubs on it about 3 times, the only marks on them are from wheel nuts. The spare is in as is original condition. Three of  them have Yokohama advan 32's on them. The other 2 have dunlop formula R's. As the photos show you would expect to get another 2 or so sprints out of these before you will need to replace the tyres. The wheels have all been dry stored, no contact with sunlight for 2 years. Obviously not as sticky as a new set of tyres, but excellent for someone wanting a cheap way onto the track? $300 ono for all 5.

Next I have a set of extractors. Don't know who made them, I bought them from another club member a couple of years ago. These gave a good improvement in the mid and low range, but won't offer huge amounts up top from my experience. Perfect for a standard or mildly tuned motor, however I suspect the inside diameter of the pipes would be too small for a full race setup. I have a standard exhaust system you can have for free with these. May require modification to fit, but it would be a very easy job for your preferred exhaust shop, and means you could keep your entire existing system as is. $250 ono.

2 surplus sets of standard cast iron alfetta headers. No cracks that I could see. free.

1 pair of rear bilstein shock absorbers. Both feel good when compressed/ expanded. One of these however will need a die run over the bottom thread on it, as it is looking pretty sad. Can still get a nut on it, but I definitely would not use it in it's current condition on my car. $100 ono.

Lastly, and not alfetta related, one pair of 75 side skirts with all 4 jacking point covers. Usual sand blasting etc. I will not seperate the jacking point covers, because a) I'm not going to be responsible for breaking them, and b) I want the side skirts gone as well. All or nothing.

No postage sorry, as I just don't have the time, but any other questions please feel free to ask :)

Cheers
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

Mat Francis

Extractors and shock absorbers
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

Mat Francis

headers and side skirts
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

Paul Gulliver

Paul Gulliver
Present
2017 Silver Giulia Veloce
1979 Silver Alfa 116 GTV Twin Spark
1973 Red Alfa 105 2.0 GTV

Past
2013 Giulietta QV
2006 Black 159 2.2 J
1970 Dutch Blue Series 2 1750
1975 Blue Alfetta Sedan 1.8
1981 Piper Yellow Alfetta GTV 2000
1985 Red Alfetta GTV2.0
1989 White Alfa 164
2000 156

Mat Francis

Wheels, side skirts and one pair of the cast headers are accounted for at this stage.
'83 Alfetta Sedan TS
'88 75 3.0
'85 Land Rover County
'87 Land Rover Perentie

pep105

Current
'74 GT 1600 Junior  (Currently under restoration)
'84 Alfetta GCL Sedan
'02 Vespa ET4 150
'05 GT 3.2
Past
'82 Fiat 131 Superbrava Mk II
'82 Alfetta GTV 2.0
'88 75 Twinspark
'80 Alfetta Sedan
'02 147 Twinspark