center console

Started by alfa duk, April 16, 2012, 05:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfa duk

Wanting to expand on an ad from the buy/sell section from march 30 about different centre console's. I have had a number of the coupes and never seen that type of fitting. It seems that there is a few in Vic, could it be that 1 particular dealer was fitting them out with this console. Seems unusual to have a custom piece made up for what could be only a few.
85 gtv6 dead, cant let go
84 gtv6 24 valve VRA spec
84 gtv6 andalusia
80 gtv group s

Fetta GTV

I posted that ad
I also started up a topic about it here
http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=8632.0
My car was from a NSW dealer, I wonder if the cars in VIC that had the same console where originally NSW cars
1979 Alfetta GTV
1986 Alfa Sprint 1.5 twin carb

alfagtv58

Hey Duk, seeing that this topic can be continued elsewhere....may as well take it well off topic!  Are you going to the Sports Car Carnival at Eastern Creek next month?  I'm heading up for it so I hope to catch up with you there.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

alfa duk

I didn't think that it was a topic to be continued in the buy/sell but more 116 specific. One day i will get a handle on the forum mechanics. Yes i will definitely be there and well done for making the trek to what is a really good meeting. Make sure you do both categories, alfa and group s, you'll be knackered by Sun nite. Another case in point for this meeting is the fact that we get to run the full circuit, which will be a rarity in the future as they will be able to split the track in 2 so they can run 2 events on the same day thus charging x2. Eastern creek was a white elephant, too bad it cost us Oran park. Another point just to rev you Mexicans up, one would only assume that a lone Mexican would make the trek to gather info on the opposition and to sabotage any potential threats. I really thought that it was  only a characteristic of the cane turd but apparently not. Make sure you get a garage. The Cockroach
85 gtv6 dead, cant let go
84 gtv6 24 valve VRA spec
84 gtv6 andalusia
80 gtv group s

giulia_veloce

Hi Duk

I saw an entry list up to yesterday with Mexicans Phil B 58 and Niel Choy entered.
I entered yesterday via the Bill Mag express post service.
Thanks Bill.
The last 2 Eastern Creek sports car carnivals,with all Alfa grids was great.
Might turn into an East Coast challenge again.

Robert