NUMBER PLATES TO SUIT ALFAS FOR SALE

Started by oz420sel, November 13, 2007, 02:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oz420sel

Hi all,

I have the following brand new Victorian personalised number plates for sale to suit any Alfa:

ITALY 3, ITALY 5, ITALY 7, ITALY 9 and ITALIC

Pictures can be emailed.

Make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks

Andre 0408 106 366

Sheldon McIntosh

To suit ANY Alfa you say?  That's fantastic, I hope you can  recommend the suitable plate for my cars:-

I have two 1987 Alfa 90s.  Both are road registered, but one is used for mainly track duties, the other one just for road.  I just don't know which plate to put on which?  Obviously ITALY7 and ITALY9 would each be perfect for either car, but which for which?

I'm also buying an Alfa 33 for my girlfriend soon, would you recommend ITALY3?  that would seem the obvious choice but I have a Ferrari 360 on the way from the Gold Coast as well, maybe that car would be more appropriate for the plate?

I have also just purchased an Alfa 1900M, which plate would you recommend for that one?  Obviously ITALY9 is going on either of the 90s, so maybe ITALIC?  I had hoped to put that one on the Montreal though.

It's all very difficult.  Which Alfa would you put ITALY5 on?  Maybe I'll have to get a 75 as well.

Maybe I need to see the pictures of the plates, i just can't seem to visualise them.

Thanks

branko.gt

I have one alfa for sale but not sure which plate would be good. it is a 1300 junior, maybe it would sell much better if it had italic numberplate. so many choices ...  ::)

do you have any number plates that are suitable for alfas that i want to keep.

oz420sel

Hi All,

Sorry for the slack response - I actually forgot about you guys!!! The plates are still available and I am looking to sell soon so please submit an offer.

Thanks

Andre

Scott Farquharson

Maybe you should contact the Italian Embassy....
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)