1977 GTV for sale

Started by Craig Sinclair, April 13, 2006, 12:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Craig Sinclair

I have a 77 GTV for sale (see pics). The car is in Ballarat and will be available to be viewed this weekend during Alfesta. Please call Craig on 0429130262 for further info. Cheers!
Current: 2012 Toyota 86
1976 Alfetta GT
Previous Alfa ownership:
1980 Alfetta Sedan
1977 Alfetta GTV
33 Quadrifoglio

Fast Eddie

only got a quick look then you disapeared.  I hope that was someone wanting a test drive.  How did you go? did you sell it?  if not, what are you hoping to get for it?
Now -
nuffin
Then -
76 Sud L 1.3
85 33 1.5
00 156 Selespeed
77 Alfetta GTV - Group S project - "yellow peril"
86 SudSprint 1.5 - clubsprint car
77 Alfetta GTV - Tarmac rally/Group S
03 156GTA 3.2 manual
80 Alfetta GTV
07 166 -3.0 Ti.
86 GTV6

Craig Sinclair

Hi Edward. No, no test pilots! I put the car back in the shed and brought out my Alfetta GT for a while. Anyone who is interested can call me to discuss the car & price. It was great to see the variety of cars out on the day too!  Cheers, Craig.
1976 Alfetta GT
Previous Alfa ownership:
1980 Alfetta Sedan
1977 Alfetta GTV
33 Quadrifoglio

Craig Sinclair

Thanks to all who have enquired about the car. It is still sitting in my shed though! I'll leave it listed here for a while longer. Any further enquiries most welcome!
1976 Alfetta GT
Previous Alfa ownership:
1980 Alfetta Sedan
1977 Alfetta GTV
33 Quadrifoglio

Trent

Just a quick question about the tail lights, is it me or does the drivers side have chrome trim around them.

If so, How do i get my grubby hands on a full set for my 77' alfa ?

Craig Sinclair

HI. It's not a chrome trim, but chrome plate inside the lens. I'd say they are an aftermarket lens, as I have not seen it before either. I'll see id I can get a manufacturers name offf of the lens. Cheers!
1976 Alfetta GT
Previous Alfa ownership:
1980 Alfetta Sedan
1977 Alfetta GTV
33 Quadrifoglio

Beatle

A european guy on the AlfaBB mentioned once that the 'chrome' tail light treatment only appeared for one year.
Paul B
QLD

Past:
'79 GTV - Loyal 1st love
'76 GT - Track entry
'89 75TS - Saved
'76 Alfetta - Sacrificed
'83 GTV6 - NT bullet
'67 Duetto - Fun
'66 Super - Endearing
'92 164 - Stunning
'85 90 - Odd
'04 GT 3.2 Rosso/Tan - Glorious
'02 156 V6 Auto Rosso/Tan - Useful daily

Craig Sinclair

*Bump* I've come to the point where I can't stand to see this GTV just sit in the shed any longer. So I think the time has come to find it a new home where it will find some use. I've been too busy to get to it, and my red GT has been getting all my attention. If you're looking for a good clean, straight, tidy and essentially rust free early GTV, then this car is one you should consider. Obviously now, it will need a bit of "re-commissioning" work, as it has been stored for the last four & half years. It's had the occasional "run" (unregistered), but now has a sticky front calliper. Simmons wheels don't come with it (on the GT now), I have a set of the original 5.5" alloys to go with it, which may need tyres to get it rolling. Has a NOS SAAS Alan Grice edition leather steering wheel on it too now, not the one in the pic. Same photos at the moment (Hasn't changed). When I have some weekend time and it's fine, I'll re-take some. Posted here again as first option, as I'd like to see it around the club (hence the Bump), but will be listed elsewhere soon. Oh, and it's not going to be given away either! ("Tell him he's dreaming"!) ; D  If you want to talk to me about the car and the asking price: H 53316804 (evenings);  or M 0429130262 anytime. Cheers, Craig
1976 Alfetta GT
Previous Alfa ownership:
1980 Alfetta Sedan
1977 Alfetta GTV
33 Quadrifoglio