FS: Alfa 75 TS - Currently Complete, could end up with parts available

Started by Krishnan Pasupathi, November 14, 2011, 10:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krishnan Pasupathi

Hi All,

Due to a change in project direction (ie I'm not fitting a TS to my 105 anymore) I have a white 75 TS for sale that is gathering dust.

The body is high km (approx 370k) but the previous owner advised that the engine and gearbox had been rebuilt at around 300,000km.

Actually the engine and gearbox are the only reason I purchased the car as they are excellent. Engine blows no smoke, doesn't appear to have any leaks, pulls well and cleanly with no stutters no hunting at idle and even sounds good. Happy to help with any inspections, compression tests etc.

The gearbox is tight with no synchro crunch and no whine and has the ever desirable LSD.

At the moment the car is complete (minus radio gear). As a bonus the 156 wheels on the car have a near new set of tyres fitted, though one does have slow leak.

I'd suggest this car is suitable as a donor as the suspension and interior are tired.

Looking for around $2000 for the whole car (saves me having to disassemble it). The car is currently located in Port Melbourne however the currently storage option ends for me in 2 weeks. The car is driveable but unregistered.

If the car is unsold by this time I will disassemble it beyond which all parts will be available for sale.

To discuss please call me on 0403426400.

Regards
Krishnan

Krishnan Pasupathi

zobie8

hey i'm looking for the bumper blends and jackpoint covers i see you have those