Rob's Alfetta

Started by hammer, September 29, 2011, 08:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hammer

Rob Cantle put some excellent pics up on the AROCA Qld Facebook profile of his build to date on the Alfetta sedan. Looking forward to another transaxle Alfa taking to the track.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150311519821819.339273.582656818

Bear157

These are such great little cars. They are unique enough to be a little different than the average car, but simple enough for newbies like me.

I couldn't have got this far without all the help of yourself Brent and all the support and advice of fellow Alfa club members on track days etc.

A few paint bits to tidy up, stickers (including a couple of off-centre red and green GT stripes), wrap some 205's around the Bathurst Globes I picked up off Mick in Melbourne off this forum, sort out the wiring, fix in the windows, wheel alignment, service and I'm ready for the big debut (for car and driver) at the Italian Festival in early November.

Cheers

Rob

Evan Bottcher

I get an error message when I follow that link:

QuoteThis content is currently unavailable
The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

Do I need to 'friend' AROCA Qld or something?
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

ItalCarGuy

I'm a 'friend' and it doesn't work for me either

hammer

Sorry guys,

I think it's because Rob posted the pics on his own Facebook then shared them on the AROCA Qld. Must be something to do with the privacy settings. Will have a look at re-loading them straight onto AROCA Qld FB.

Cheers and sorry for the hassle.

Brent

Bear157

Oops. Sorry guys. I'll sort it tomorrow and then post here.

Bear157

I just made that Album public guys. Should work now.

ANG156

Need to repaste the link. I wanna see this beast.