FS: v4 Simmons wheels

Started by BradGTV, June 13, 2011, 07:13:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BradGTV

up for sale is a set of x4 simmons v4 3 peice wheels 15" x 7" wide.
the they are to suit 4x98 pcd alfas, that is alfetta, gtv, giulietta, sud, sprint and 33.
the wheels have been repainted in 2 pac grey, new zinc plated socket head bots, new nyloc nuts and a repolished rim.
comes with x4 centre caps and a set of chrome wheel nuts to suit the wheels and alfa studs.
these are great wheels, are very light, look fantastic, and are very good quality wheels, would suit a full race car, track car or give nice period style to a daily driver.
located in adelaide, but will post, maximum (maybe less if closer) postage is $25 within australia
asking $850
(sorry for poor quality pictures, only had my phone to take them, will post up some more next weekend of them in full daylight and with a proper camera)
cheers, Brad
79 gtv sr20, 83 gtv, 83 gtv6 3.0, 75 ts x 3, 85 gtv, 76 gt, 91 164, Subey L Series, S13 silvia, Bmw e30 318i, VT SS 6spd

Darryl

BradGTV

hi darryl,
im not sure of the offset or how to measure it.
i will however do some reaserch and find out. then get the mesurments asap,
but they do fit my gtv perfectly, no clearence issues.
cheers, brad
79 gtv sr20, 83 gtv, 83 gtv6 3.0, 75 ts x 3, 85 gtv, 76 gt, 91 164, Subey L Series, S13 silvia, Bmw e30 318i, VT SS 6spd

scott.venables

To get the offset, measure the distance from the back face of the wheel to the mounting face(back spacing) and minus from that half the overall wheel width.

or

Back Spacing - (overall wheel width / 2)

Scott

norman gen

It's possible the offset is stamped on the  back of the wheel centre or the rim somwhere - a 2 digit no. followed by or preceding with the letters ET...eg. ET40

lfetta

Are the wheels all in good condition?
1978 Alfetta Sedan Sportiva I
1983 Alfetta Sedan Sportiva II
1979 Fiat 132
1989 75 3L

nick

Hi Brad I was wondering if the rims are still for sale