156 Ownership - A few months on

Started by Tas156, May 24, 2011, 03:49:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tas156

Gday All,

Sorry I havent really been getting into posting here much, sadly work is taking far too much of my time!

I thought I might just put a few thoughts up about my 156 JTS SportWagon a few months into my ownership. The car is a very late 2003 and had 57,000k's on it when I purchased with a complete service history.

So how has it been so far, awesome in a word! It makes me smile everytime I drive it, it demands to be pushed just that little bit harder through the winding roads of Tassie.

Problems, well I have really had none. It's got a very slight hollow knock in the front which has been diagnosed as sway bar links (got a pair on the way) otherwise it's had the 'engine control' light come up once which was reset and has not shown itself again.

Otherwise I've really done very little to the car, I had the timing belt, tensioners and waterpump replaced, I've installed a factory CD Stacker in the back and just driven it! It's got just over 62,000 on it now so around 1k per month in my ownership.

The upshot is, I'm very happy with the car, it is a great size not too big but surprisingly roomy when you put the back seats down.

Anyway, just thought i'd put that out there :)
Ben