I had fantastic service at Zagame's in West Melbourne!

Started by MELJTD, December 23, 2010, 08:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MELJTD

I took my 159 into Zagame's yesterday and was amazed at the fabulous service I received from the guys in the service area.

I had a fuse that was not connecting properly making my front left drivers light not work.  The boys spent quite a bit of time to find this particular fuse and were finally able to fix it for me, & what was even better is that not only did they not charge me for fixing the problem, but they also washed and cleaned my car for me!!

I am very grateful to the boys (Andre') especially at Zagame's! 
In the past I have found that being a female & taking your car into a mechanic (alone) makes some types of people think that they can over charge you & this has happened not that long ago, where not only was I ridiculously over charged, after being quoted a particular price, but I reluctantly paid for the services only to find that the job had not been done properly at all....very disheartening to say the least.

So I would like to say a big thank you to Andre' and the boys for looking after me, and would definitely recommend anyone who has a problem with their Alfa (whether it be a big or small problem) to go to Zagame's in West Melbourne, 577 King Street (ask for Ange in the service area or Andre')

Good service these days is hard to find!
:-)

John Hanslow

Positive feed back is most appreciated. 

Zagames is a club sponsor and advertiser so its good news.

Cheers.
Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

lfetta

Good to hear Mel....im one of the apprentices at zagame and we love the cars so anytime......

Nick
1978 Alfetta Sedan Sportiva I
1983 Alfetta Sedan Sportiva II
1979 Fiat 132
1989 75 3L

Barry Edmunds

Meljtd, Pleasing to hear a dealer getting a good rap for a change. Usually it is only adverse comments about the dealers, often unfairly and without justificztion.

Hopefully Nick will pass on the compliment to his Boss.

Barry