turboalfa

looking to buy a 67 - 68 GTV 105 series stepnose,
GTV6 3.0L

giulia_veloce

Hi Turboalfa

How much are you willing to spend ?
Does it have to be original ?
Concourse condition ?
Drop nose with a 2 litre engine fitted ?
A car that needs a bit done that you can do yourself,,,eg,,needs carpet ?
A car between $2000- $$40,000 ??
Guess we need to know more on what you are looking for.

Robert

turboalfa

Robert
Just looking at spending a couple of grand but something with a straight body though and yes original interior etc but engine I'm not fussed most likely putting a 2 litre in her

Lorenzo
GTV6 3.0L

turboalfa

There is one for 15 grand on car sale but I'm looking for something I can restore into look alike gta
GTV6 3.0L

Barry Edmunds

turboalfa
It is not quite a stepnose I know but I do have a friend who has a 75 GTV for sale. Currently fitted with a 1600 motor, navy blue in colour, red interior, straight body. No reg or RWC. Tidy car and lots of TLC by owner.
Smooth talking could separate car from owner for $4K or thereabouts.
Barry

turboalfa

Thanks Edmund beautiful car but I really want to do a stepnose lol
GTV6 3.0L

branko.gt

there is one on ebay in your price range, yellow i think

dfrye

In years to come, we are going to look back and ask ourselves why we hacked all these nice GTVs into GTA/GTAm lookalikes that look like the munted cousin of the real thing, and drilled holes in them to fit albeit beautifully made, but unnecessary modern parts like fuel tanks, catch tanks and the like.

The scalino is such a pretty little car the way it is - best left alone.

spoynter

QuoteIn years to come, we are going to look back and ask ourselves why we hacked all these nice GTVs into GTA/GTAm lookalikes that look like the munted cousin of the real thing, and drilled holes in them to fit albeit beautifully made, but unnecessary modern parts like fuel tanks, catch tanks and the like.

The scalino is such a pretty little car the way it is - best left alone.

Amen  :)

turboalfa

But guys it's not like I'm buying a mint condition one I'm buying a straight body putting a 2 litre in her and then making it a look alike gta :-) hot lol
GTV6 3.0L

dfrye

So take the bumpers off and jack off to that. Bumpers off and your 90% of the way there!

Having said that, don't take me too seriously!

spoynter

turboalfa

Thanks guys I love the humor haha .. Lol bit more then that alloy panels etc the brake upgrade there is heaps look on Alfa holics to give u mall ideas not to sat I'm doing that all haha
GTV6 3.0L

turboalfa

GTV6 3.0L