I have some Cromadora Alloy Wheels for Sale

Started by Arancio Capua, October 26, 2009, 07:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arancio Capua

4 Cromodora  aluminium wheels/Pirelli P5000 Cinturato 185-65  - $1890 plus postage. Located in sunny, sin-filled Canberra.

Details: Silver. Size 6J x 14. PCD 108/4.  ET24 offset  for 105 Coupe/Spider.  
Each wheel is complete with 4 x chrome nuts, 1 x tyre valve, 1 x black/silver Alfa centre badge and 1 x Cromodora centre badge.  Tyres have running in  miles only.

Enhance the appearance of your 105 series GT/GTV or Spider with these superb  wheels !  Currently selling in the UK for 155 GB Pounds each  - before shipping, duty, GST, customs broker fees, etc.

After buying them from EB Spares as the finishing touch for our Giulia Super restoration, I've now discovered they're the wrong offset for Giulia
Super/Berlina (should be ET30) so I'm forced to sell. 

Keith Steed
02 62491897 (H)
02 62165976 (W)
ksteed@webone.com.au

ItalCarGuy

Keith, I'd love to see some pics of your Super resto. I'm neck deep in mine at the moment.
Derek

Arancio Capua

Hello Derek,

I'd love to send some photos, I just need to figure out how to take them. ;)

I keep asking the kids to explain how to work the digital camera.  Not that I'm a technophobe or anything, but I can't seem to get it away from them.

We, or at least I, wanted one just to be able to send and post pictures of just this sort of thing.

Cheers,

Keith

Arancio Capua

Auto Italia Special.

The annual Italian car display here in Canberra - Auto Italia - is on next weekend, and so I'm dropping the price for these lovely Cromadoras to $800. 

Keith

Evan Bottcher

Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal