3 litre is now fitted and running nicely:)

Started by turboalfa, October 19, 2009, 11:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turboalfa

3 litre now finally after such a long wait is in. and running quite rich. just need a bigger AFM now:) and a few fine tuning:) .. and maybe a new set of spark plugs. although due to this gtv6 previously being a race car. they have bypassed the heater core etc and i now have no idea if the heater core is in working condition. they have done many weird things to this car due to its race bread. such as pulled off all water washers etc. was hard to find alot of pieces. but interior is back to orginal . due to dad having the 14 inch momo steering wheel under the house. and a few other peices. also i can not find the oil pressure wire, due to it has been shorted. by the looks of it the 2.5 was on its way out and they had shorted the wires to show the reading of 8 at all times.. the custom extactors are leaking and just giving me a head ache when trying to prevent it. althought ill never get it perfect but its getting better as it runs longer obviously. now she is ready for a road worthy:) .. any one know somewhere ,where i can get a road worthy . but hopefully not to harsh. as the car is in very good condition etc. looks clean. just dont want any hassles . want to start driving her already.   :D

Lorenzo
GTV6 3.0L