For Sale 69 105 1750 GTV series 1

Started by dfphoto, September 20, 2009, 12:18:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dfphoto

I am thinking of selling my Alfa 1750 GTV series 1 the most desirable of the GTV models, it has the bat wing style front seat and the stepped headling, the dash has no cracks and the woodwork is almost perfect. It has a sony CD tuner and electric aerial and immobiliser. The wheels are performance superlites with almost new kumho tyres. The brakes have new pads and the master cylinder has just been overhauled with a stainless sleeve, the rear brakes now have an adjustable Wilwood proportioning valve. All electrics work and it has the original carello headlights. The motor runs fine and blows no smoke, The paint work looks almost concourse from a short distance but the body preparation left a little bit to be desired and there are a few small faults showing through. There are a couple of small rust bubble no larger than a rubber on a pencil showing through one on the lower passenger door and a couple on each sill, they are not major concerns.
Known problems are a few oil leaks one from the motor and one from the gearbox speedo drive, the front end bushes are requiring replacement, the indicators will not cancel on the left side, it has had some patches welded into the floor at some stage, these appear structurally sound  and I am trying to be honest. It is not a concourse car but my situation has changed and although I bought this as an everyday car I have decided to let it go, The car drives great and gets admired where ever it goes. It was purchased 4 years ago by the previous owner for $16,000. I am prepared to sell it as is for $13,000. It has current victorian reg till March 2010 but it will be sold as is with no RWC because of the above mentioned faults. Please email me if you wish to see the car or call me David on 03 97628336
dfphoto@tpg.com.au

dfphoto

By the way it also comes with a set of factory steel wheels and original hubcaps with roadworthy tyres, Thanks David

dfphoto

I have had a few calls on the car, it does have brake problems still. I can't get to the bottom of it so I am willing to reduce the price to $11,500 as is. I really think this is a bargain for this car. If I don't sell it here it will go on Ebay. I may be interested in a trade for a hot mini or a cooper S or a bug eye sprite any condition will be considered. Thanks David

dfphoto