Wanted: ALFA75 T SPARK RACECAR. Wanted.

Started by rob1spi, March 31, 2009, 12:17:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rob1spi

Hi Guys,

I have decided to buy a 75 race car. I want a twinspark. will consider a cheap twinnie that I can convert but would prfer to start with one that is ready to go. I can be contacted on 0405 603 053.

cheers.

Robert Simcic

Team Jacobs

Best wishes in your search robert. after running an 116 GT for several years Team jacobs is now preparing a twin spark 75 for track work.
My advice is buy the best one you can afford that you can actually drive pre purchase(we did'nt ,so do as I say not, as I do !)
any refurbishment of electrics/injection system is complex and exspensive , so to have already in situe and working is a distinct advantage.We purchase an Ebay speacil for 1400 bucks and it is anything but speacil.
We have some parts over/excess from the rebuild so drop us a line once secured a car.
I believe the 75 fits the modified class the best. We have chosen the following 4 modifications - r spec tyres,suspension,weight reduction and unsure of last one till engine rebuilt(may hot up depending on what needs replacing).

Hope to see you at the track!

PAST: 72' 105 GTV 2000 road car
           89' 75 Twinspark track car
         76' GT Alfetta 1.8 track car
        76" SUD Ti 1.2 road car

spieret

I think Hammer still has a 75 race car for sale. he's a regular poster on this forum.
Owning a GTV, if i have to explain... you'll never understand...

Current:
1998 916 V6 GTV

alfa.nuvolari

Hi Robert,

I have a White 1991 twin spark sitting in Ballarat, it hasn't been driven in about a year, but last time it was driven there was nothing wrong with it. It's done about 200,000kms, but again, last time I drove it it was fine. It probably needs some TLC, it's been living in and out of my uncle's shed, as I live in Adelaide (and  now drive a 166). I'm quite open as to price, but I'd like something around $1200. If you're interested my mobile number is 0408827845.

P.S. I also have some special D konis, PACE torsion bars and PACE rear B springs, that have only been used for a few hours on a Giulietta that should fit here (in Adelaide), if you're interested.

Storm_X

hay can you post some pics of the 75..

at the moment i have a 2 giuliettas 1 i am tring to get rid of. allways wanted a 75 but i think i might invest a little more then 1200 for a turbo kit.

do you have msn at all to talk about giulietta parts ??
"Alfa Romeo built to excite.. Some dream of driving the ideal.. I drive it"

Evan Bottcher

Hi Robert,

I believe this car is still for sale (forgive me if I'm wrong):

http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php?topic=1933.msg9599

No cage, but extremely well sorted particularly brakes and suspension.  Very quick car.

cheers,
Evan.
Newest to oldest:
'13 Alfa Mito QV
'77 Alfasud Ti
'74 Alfasud Sedan
'68 1750 GTV
--> Slow and Fun - my Alfa journal

jimnielsen

yes - its Rob Dales car. A proper racecar!

jimn~
'95 Alfa Romeo 155 Q4
'90 Alfa Romeo 33 1.7 IE - my god! I can compete in Trofeo class!! -

MD

Robert,

I believe that Hammer's 75 racer is still available. Look up his profile for details.

MD
Transaxle Alfas Haul More Arse.

Current Fleet
Alfetta GTV6 3.0
Alfetta GTV Twin Spark supercharged racer
75 1.8L supercharged racer

Past Fleet
Alfa GT 3.2V6
Alfetta GTV 2.0
Giulia Super 2.0
Berlina 2.0

rob1spi

Thanks to all for comments and help. Will start contacting these guys and keep you posted. This is quite exciting realy. I obviously work too much

Quote from: Team Jacobs on March 31, 2009, 01:57:31 PM

Hope to see you at the track!

yep. looking forward to it Team Jacobs.