FOR SALE: ALFA 75 2.5L CLOVERLEAF 5SP MAN. FOR PARTS OR AS IS, PLUS PAINT!

Started by jedmo`, March 22, 2009, 06:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedmo`

Hey guys,

I am new to the forum but thought that I would advertise my car here seeing as most of you will be either enthusiasts, or here with a purpose, like me.

I have a red alfa 75 for sale, will be wrecking it myself. I am really sad to part with it it has been a fantastic drive but I am just a student and the costs of repairing it are just too high for me. The car is currently still complete but I can arrange to have the parts you want taken off the car for you, all you have to do is come and collect them.

It is a 5 speed manual 2.5L, with simmons rims (were $3600 brand new) , gearbox has been rebuilt and never given me any trouble.
It was a 1987 model and has been with my family or close family friends for almost all of its life.

I also have a spare set of paint which I was going to use to repaint the car - red for the body and grey for the bumpers etc and gloss overcoats. Still has the receipt - cost me almost $300 for the lot. Will sell all the paint for $200.

If there are any parts that you are after, please contact me and name your price!

Justine
email - justineedmondson@hotmail.com or
via mobile - 0401032399 SMS ONLY.

Southern75

Rust, nah that's not rust .... its iron oxide!!!

Alfas:
1977 Alfasud ti (race)
1980 Alfasud ti (race)
1987 75 V6 (toy)
2008 147 JDTM (sensible?)

dehne

now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
2015 Launch Edition Giulietta
Past
Multiple Alfa 90's, Alfetta's and 147's

turboalfa

GTV6 3.0L

jedmo`

turboalfa

oh fair... sorry for the mis understanding.. there was a white one floating around for 900 dollars but ti was completely wrecked like rack n pinion was completely damage was gonna cost alot of money to repair.

ciao.
GTV6 3.0L

dehne

now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past

jedmo`

Hey guys,

just letting you know that I am now advertising this car on ebay. I've dropped the price low to see what it will get to when I let the auction run.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=170321564431

Have a crack ;)

dehne

hi i amthinking you should just give it away you would have lots of enquires then but i put my handup first whats the reserve ive put $500 on it
now
1x 85 mdl road 90
2013 Giulietta 1.4
Past

jedmo`

Lol, thank you Dehne but you may have the wrong impression as to why I am selling the car.
To be honest there is no rush for me to sell asap so I'm not going to sell it cheaply just to be rid of it. I know that it needs work, but I can sell bits and pieces off and make more in the long run. The only reason I am not keeping it is because I can't justify spending more money on it because I don't feel like it is a car that I am going to keep. It was my first car and I loved it but I am moving on to bigger things.

I am lucky in that I have the luxury of choice and time. If it sells for a reasonable price on ebay, great. If not, no matter. It would obviously be practical to sell the car as is to save on time and efforts but if it's not at a price that is reasonable compared to what I could make from it by wrecking it and spending time finding prospective buyers then I won't even consider it. It is not a matter of convenience to me. Fortunately for me it costs me nothing to wreck it or to have it sitting where it is.