Auto Italia Magazines

Started by barts, December 09, 2008, 03:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barts

Any Alfa or Italian car nuts interested in some Auto Italia Magazines.

It's a British Italian car mag with lots of beautiful cars and good reviews of modern and classic Italian cars.
I have been dragging them around the country with me for some time now but getting ready to move again and they've got to go.
Approx 80 magazines from Jan 1997 to Dec 2004 almost complete with a few strays here and there. All in good condition.

Located in Toowoomba.

If anyone is interested please let me know.

Cheers

Dan

Gary Pearce

I love 'em. Don't know about the cost of mailing them though. I have a Nephew living in Toowoomba? then I could get them at a later date perhaps.
1966 Giulia GTC
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce
1974 Metalic Green Montreal
1966 Giulia Super Blue
1980 Mazda B1800
1989 MX5
2013 MB C250 Coupe

spieret

Hi Dan,

As the new editor of the club mag, i'll gladly take them. Then i'll be able to source some great articles to put in the Club mag. I'll even come and pick them up.

My Contact details are on the club website. Or just private message me here.

Cheers

Tony
Owning a GTV, if i have to explain... you'll never understand...

Current:
1998 916 V6 GTV

Sheldon McIntosh

Hands off Gary, it'd be great to see an editor get hold of them.  Auto Italia mags are fantastic, I just finished reading about an Alfasud with TWO 3.0 V6s installed.

Tony, feel free to send through any interesting articles that you happen to scan.  editor@alfaclubvic.org.au or sheldonmcintosh@gmail.com

Cheers
Sheldon

pep105

Sounds great - just one question whats the launch date approx for the club mag summer edition ?
Current
'74 GT 1600 Junior  (Currently under restoration)
'84 Alfetta GCL Sedan
'02 Vespa ET4 150
'05 GT 3.2
Past
'82 Fiat 131 Superbrava Mk II
'82 Alfetta GTV 2.0
'88 75 Twinspark
'80 Alfetta Sedan
'02 147 Twinspark

Sheldon McIntosh

Hopefully by the end of the week.

barts

Sorry for the delay Gents,

Sounds like a worthy donation to the club mags. I'll drop you a line Tony to figure out a drop off / pick up.

Cheers

Dan