1985 alfa 33 1.5 qv for sale [qld] SOLD!

Started by GTi_RSi, May 22, 2008, 11:29:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTi_RSi

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

selling my 33 as i cant afford to fix it. engine does not run and backfires out of no 4 cylinder, no idea what has gone wrong with it but ive gone over most things and i cant afford to get it checked out/fixed.

alfa 33 1.5 twin carb (IDF webers) QV manual 5 speed.

all original car, wooden autotechnica steering wheel, new copper based radiator, front electric windows, oil pressure and battery volt guages, manual sunroof, standard 14" teledial alloys with good tread, was told shock absorbers were relatively newish and also the clutch was replaced not too long ago by the previous owner, next to no dints in the body work, paint is showing its age with stone chips and faded paint, only one spot of rust on the very front of the bonnet nowhere else as ive gone over most of the car to find nothing, motor has done 221,000km's, alternator was rebuilt a few weeks ago, relatively new battery, has a hotdog muffler on the back that sounds great not loud at all. can also throw in a set of velocity stacks if the buyer wants them, they have all been bent to an oval shape but can be reshaped back to round with the right gear. gear box is ok, as always 1st and 2nd gear syncros are a little worn but all else are fine.

there is a head unit in the car but that is getting removed prior to the sale.

will be sold unregistered with no rwc.

im chasing a minimum of $800 as these are quite hard to find. great for parts or if you can get it going again its a great little daily.

located on the gold coast 45mins - 1hour drive from brisbane all inspections welcome.

contact me via email : fonzarelli2002@hotmail.com or on mobile 0423501430

cheers.

GTi_RSi

GTi_RSi

come on guys its going cheap in very good condition, take it away.