Rear driveshaft donut for early Alfetta

Started by Bob Morey, February 17, 2015, 12:28:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rowan_bris

Bob Morey

Hi Choderboy, this is a donut for a later Alfetta etc, i.e. after '77.  This ad is actually mine, I bought this part when I thought I would have to convert my car to use a later donut.

Mick A

Sorry I couldn't see the centre bearing due to the shadow.

Henry Goodman

Hi Bob and Rowan.
Could I bother you for the contact details of this supplier in Austria please? His contact details have since disappeared from ebay and we need donuts for our '74 Alfetta.
Much obliged for your assistance.
Cheers,
Henry.

rowan_bris

Henry

I will try and find them.  I have two full sets and would be happy to part with one for what they cost me, if you can wait a little for me to work out what that was.  I am being pressured to sell my car so it is unlikely I will need two sets.

rowan

Henry Goodman

Hi Rowan.
I'd be very happy to take a set off your hands  :). Can you confirm the parts numbers as stamped on the donuts;
88104 (rear)
88103 (centre)
88561 (front)
Cheers,
Henry.

rowan_bris

I can't read the numbers very easily and not at all on the centre.  Front is 88560/2 but bought from a local Alfa dealer as a front for that car and don't doubt it is right.  The centre I cant read, but there is only one alloy based centre as far as I am aware.  The rear is 19920.  Also they all have Alfa part numbers which I can give you if they are any use to you.  I also have photos I can text if you like.  I am sure they are right and that perhaps the Pirelli numbers changed over time.  PM me your number if you would like the photos