Hello Alfa fans

Started by billno, June 17, 2014, 06:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billno

I've joined the site as I've loved Alfas over the years, especially in recent times 159 TDI wagons; looking to buy one when the right one comes along. May need to seek the objective advice of Alfa lovers at dome time. Cheers, Bill

John Hanslow

Welcome.

We have a dyno day at Benincas and you would be welcome to drop in and have a a chat to the Alfisti there.  Always fun and a good morning out.  Otherwis there is a drive on soon so check the calendar on the homepage.

I think there is a 159 wagon on car sales.  The 159 TDI is a great car if you use it for distance and freeway driving.  It is not a city car.

Cheers

Now:
2011 Giulietta QV

Previously:
1989 164 3.0  V6
2002 156 Twin Spark Sports Edition
2002 147 Twin Spark
2002 916 Spider Twin Spark
1990 Alfa 75 Potenziata

colcol

Hello Bill, as John said, come on down to Bennica Motors next Saturday and have a good chat, and quite possibly in September, may be having a workshop visit, looking at Alfa Romeo 159 models, one to put in the diary, before you put any money down, have it looked over by an Alfa Romeo service provider, to find out what has been done and more importantly, what hasn't been done, Colin.
1974 VW Passat [ist car] 1984 Alfa 33TI [daily driver] 2002 Alfa 156 JTS [daily driver]