Alfa 75 TS for sale

Started by jpk, February 25, 2008, 10:12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jpk

Hi guys, I have my 1990 Rosso Alfa TS for sale, this car is FULLY rebuilt, engine, gearbox, clutch, new exhaust, new aircond, excellent mechanically/body/electics and interior. Receipts close to $18k support the work that has been carried out by previous owner and myself, 16" alloys with 225/205's, lowered 40mm with heavier springs and T/Bars, Koni's, tinted windows, good stereo, Drives and handles better than when new. Great daily driver/club car. RWC. Engine No  ARO62240. Must sell due to new Alfa project. Serious enquiries, NO time wasters. $7450 negotiable.
0432 159226. Joseph
What other people think of you is none of your business

alfagtv58

Your car looks fantastic...good luck with the sale.
1967 Giulia Sprint GT Veloce - (WIP) Strada
1977 Alfetta GTV Group S - Corsa - For Sale (http://www.alfaclubvic.org.au/forum/index.php/topic,9600.0.html)
2009 159 JTS Ti

hammer

This is a hot looking twinnie. Do you have any interior and engine bay pics?

jpk

sorry about delay for more pics, I have been away O.S. the car is carsales with some fantastic pics etc, having dificulty loading here as the files are toooooo large, Anyway my new project has arrived, A very nice Montreal, so I MUST sell the twinnie ASAP, will look at offers as long as,
1.They have the money.
2. Not waisting my time.
3. Know what good TS is.
If I dont sell it soon, I will just keep it stored, dont really want to sell but I have eleven cars and my wife would like to park her Saab Cabriolet off the street and in the garage, ::) cheers Joe

jpk

Car has been sold to a well known local Alfa family, sad to let it go however, gone to great home,
" The timewasters, experts and know-all's without money had lost out again" 
   ::)cheers jpk

Scott Farquharson

So what's your new project - you can tell us!
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)

jpk

Hi Scott, have just bought back an Montreal I originally owned in 1988, will post pics soon. thanks for the interest.

Scott Farquharson

Mmmmm, sound great - love to see more Montreal's
Scott Farquharson
Group A Dulux Alfetta GTV6
Group S Alfetta GTV
Alfetta GT (GTAM?)