FS Water Pump, Slightly used Top Ball Joints and Polyurethane Caster Arm Bushes

Started by Duk, March 10, 2012, 12:56:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duk

For Sale:

A brand new water pump to suit the earlier (non Motronic) 3 litre, 12 valve V6, 89 and older. I bought the wrong type so I'll sell and recoup some of the coin to then go and buy the right type  :-[. I don't know if it suits the 2.5 litre or not.
$100

Also available 2 second hand, but hardly used top ball joints. 1 has some slight surface rust on the tapered shank. I replaced these not long after getting my 75 but I replaced them after getting Pace Engineering long shank top ball joints. These have done hardly any work. Come with high tensile 8mm bolts, nuts and washers.
$40

And finally, some slightly used Performatek polyurethane caster arm bushes. Haven't done much work and were replaced with 105 ball joints because I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. I can send some lithium grease with them.
$25

Duk

I'll call the bushes and ball joints sold at this stage.

Darryl, I'll get back to you with postage costs when I can.

Duk

Darryl and martym00se72, if you are both still keen to buy these parts, could you please answer the questions I asked via PM. If you don't need these parts, could you let me know please and I'll give them (another) bump later.

Darryl

four90s

Four90s
Too many others to list
(33 Alfas and some other things since 1979)